- Investment Management
- Stock, Bond, Fund Brokerage
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Banking
Thornes & Associates offers clients investment management services for individual accounts, joint accounts, retirement accounts, trust accounts, and custodial accounts. We understand the relationships between stocks and bonds and how to best serve our clients with a mix of securities specific to each client’s needs. We will arrange cash flows and tax timing to suit each client’s desires.
Our stock, bond, and fund brokerage obtains and sells high-quality stocks, bonds, and funds at the best price for the client. RBC Correspondent Services, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC.
Thornes & Associates offers several professional investing consulting services for clients who prefer a "wrap account" or fee-based service.
- Our Atlas Focus Managers and Atlas Investment Consulting programs utilize independent national money managers selected by the client.
- Our Private Capital Management programs utilize the expertise of our own personnel to develop and maintain personalized investment portfolios. These programs allow our clients wide latitude in choice of advisor and investment styles.
- Our Fund Advantage program is a mutual fund consulting service encompassing funds which have agreed to offer their shares to our clients at net asset value. This program features over 1,000 funds, active management, customized asset allocation, quarterly performance evaluations, and one statement.
- Our MPT program provides Internationally recognized investment techniques for large and small investors seeking to control risk. In 1990, the Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to the developers of Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT). Today, Asset Class funds permit individual investors to utilize strategies now practiced by more than one third of corporate pension funds.
Our investment banking expertise assists regional, growing companies as they seek equity or debt financing, growth through merger or acquisition, or possible sale. Our associations with regional and national underwriting firms and sources of capital provide our investment banking clients with discreet, timely, and accurate information as well as access to capital.