Estate Planning & Trusts
While an estate plan can't pass on your memories and experiences, it can help you pass on your assets in a way that reflects your values, dreams and the full life you’ve lived. Estate planning can also help you take care of your family when you're no longer able to do so yourself.
Some common goals of estate planning include:
- Helping protect your assets against the high costs of long-term care
- Managing your financial and legal affairs if you become disabled
- Expressing your wishes with regards to medical care, and designating an individual to make medical decisions for you when you cannot
- Providing for your family if you become disabled or die
- Minimizing delays and frustrations of estate settlement
- Helping your family avoid unnecessary estate tax liability
- Benefiting a charity
- Controlling the distribution of your assets
Please contact us today to find out how we can help.